[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Am I hearing right (TSN on the Oilers)

All talk about the Edmonton Oilers
General Manager
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm
These guys are giving a pretty glowing review of the players of the team. Almost all of it is directed at the forwards, as could be expected. Even some love for Dubnyk. Lots of love for Hall, big time. Ferraro is glowing that Paajarvi is going to be a remarkable player now that he's adjusted to the new country a bit more.

All this, and they predict 14th in the conference. Doh! But still, even Marc Crawford was glowing about how exciting hockey here will be to watch. I sure hope so.

Edit: fixed my crazy topic spelling error. :P
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 pm
14th - that's not a good sign...well they're not right that often are they? :S
the sultriest singer in the federal league
triforce siggy courtesy adrianl of the OMB
General Manager
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 am
Yah, I don't know. No one is 100% right all the time (otherwise I'd be a rich man from betting on their picks). No one predicted Colorado to have that awesome year. I'll just take it as a good sign that they were gushing over our forwards, and even Dubnyk. And MARC CRAWFORD too... this guy has been known to trash the Oilers quite a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:14 am
They always seem to have a lot of love for the young stars. It's nice to get some positive attention aimed at the Oilers, for once.

Also, I chuckled at the spelling error yesterday. Didn't want to be an ass and make fun of you for it. : )

Return to Edmonton Oilers