[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Shit Edmontonians Say..

All talk about the Edmonton Oilers
General Manager
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am
So some of you may have seen other "Shit (fill in the blank city people) say" videos. Here's one for Edmonton, and it features some cool player/personality cameos:

My fave part is the "Horcoff!" (angry, disappointed yell) then... "Horcoff!!!" (excited yell).
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 am
Racki wrote:So some of you may have seen other "Shit (fill in the blank city people) say" videos. Here's one for Edmonton, and it features some cool player/personality cameos:

My fave part is the "Horcoff!" (angry, disappointed yell) then... "Horcoff!!!" (excited yell).

brilliant. so true.
this vid makes me miss e-town!
the sultriest singer in the federal league
triforce siggy courtesy adrianl of the OMB
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 am
The Horcoff thing made me laugh, I've been in that exact situation with my buddies, haha. That huge silver ordament ball tree piece of "art" I think it cost the city over $100,000 I have a sick feeling that it was actually $600,000. And I think I can vouch for the Cactus comment, one of my friends she met Hall, Ebs, Nuge, Gilbert and Jones there just last week!
General Manager
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 am
If I'm not mistaken, it was half a mill for that ball of crap. No offense to the guy(s) that made it (I honestly hate to rip on something that someone took pride in making). But really, if you've driven past it, you can barely even make out what it is for one. It looks like some truck lost its load on the side of the road. Money well spent!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 pm
Racki wrote:If I'm not mistaken, it was half a mill for that ball of crap. No offense to the guy(s) that made it (I honestly hate to rip on something that someone took pride in making). But really, if you've driven past it, you can barely even make out what it is for one. It looks like some truck lost its load on the side of the road. Money well spent!

Agreed. And the so called artist is from LA......
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:16 pm
What is in those bins??? lol how many times when I was young did I ask that exact question. Actually I went to JR high school with the blonde in this vid.

Return to Edmonton Oilers