[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Read this!

All off-topic discussion goes here.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 am
Ok will keep checking in. If it doesn't work out that's ok.
the sultriest singer in the federal league
triforce siggy courtesy adrianl of the OMB
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 pm
Sorry HL. :(
-Bringing mediocrity to a new level of awesome-
General Manager
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 pm
When the heck are they going to assign our players to our lineups? Would be nice to get my roster all set up and over with. :D
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Well, I was kinda annoyed when I saw that they weren't available for today's games, I looked in all the commish tools to enable it for today to no avail, I guess because our draft was too close to game time starts.

You can however currently set rosters starting on tomorrows date and beyond, you just gotta click on those days.

The league actually defaulted to not even starting points for the season until next week( 1/21/13 - 1/27/13)...I actually changed it to collect points for this week but then when I thought about it it would be pretty unfair for the GM's that had all of their players play today and none tomorrow and to lose a full week in the standings over one Sunday worth of stats so I reversed it back to the default.

I would however encourage all managers to adjust their rosters going forward to include tomorrows(1/21/13) games just in case I'm reading things wrong and yahoo does in fact count those points.
Last edited by gr8one on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Manager
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 pm
Oh nice, I didn't notice that you can click the next day and see players. I will dress from tomorrow on.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm
I sent out a league wide email as well as posted a commissioners note in the league stating the following:

Ok kids...

good news/bad news,

I had e-mailed yahoo to see if they could change the league scoring to start this week, rather than answer me back it looks like they automatically changed it, so If you all haven't set up your lineups for the whole week you should ASAP...I went ahead and st them up for tomorrow(thursday) league wide, I'll check each day to see if you all have updated the lineups and if no one hasn't I will do so until Sunday.

For anyone that hadn't set their lineups for earlier in the week...well, that sucks but I clearly stated in the POTF thread to make sure they were all set "just in case". Also, looking back, it looks like there were minimal points lost/gained for any teams not having lineups set.
General Manager
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm
Crazy, thanks for the heads up. I sent a warning out to 5 of the pool peeps.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic