[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Help please with an online vote for cash

All off-topic discussion goes here.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 pm
My Rotary group has entered a contestbthrough Aviva to build an out door wellness park with training equipment.

It is a one vote per day per email address system. I would really appreciate the support. Three knock out rounds and each email addess gets 15 votes per round. I put in about five votes a day because of my various emails and completely by the rule book.

It takes a minute and we could win $50,000. Please help us out.
Thanks.

http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf11296
General Manager
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 pm
Voted.. good luck, man
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:24 am
Racki wrote:Voted.. good luck, man

Thanks Racki! Now that you are registered you can vote everyday to a maximum of 15 times per round/email account. It makes you wait 24 hours per account though.

Thanks again!
General Manager
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am
we should hire you on as our banner clicking/shopping marketer. lol
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 pm
I can vote, and I have multiple email accounts... But on the fitness side of things I think this is a total waste of money and resources. Yeah, it gets you in the train of thought to be physically active but most of this equipment will have such little effect on the body I don't think it's worth it. /endrant
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:43 pm
zackman35 wrote:I can vote, and I have multiple email accounts... But on the fitness side of things I think this is a total waste of money and resources. Yeah, it gets you in the train of thought to be physically active but most of this equipment will have such little effect on the body I don't think it's worth it. /endrant

We have a lot of indoor stuff andvthevTown has a lot of seniors and kids programs already drooling at the chance to get this. The next phase will be circuit training on thevtrail system. Thanks for the votes!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 am
We have made it to the last round. It starts on the fifth. Only twelve days and one vote per day per email address. Please help us by voting each day starting on the fifth. We really need the support. Thanks!

Return to Off-Topic