[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Dead Island

All off-topic discussion goes here.
The One And Only
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 am
chucker wrote:
iCanada wrote:
NorwegianOiler wrote:This thread is some mystical, confusing shit to me. Alienating.

Long story short, Chuck and OG really like zombie games (resident evil, left 4 dead, Dead island... etc) and the rest of it is mostly just banter.

;)

What's not to love about 1000 ways to kill a zombie? Also, MW3 is pretty nice. Where is our zombie emote? :|

I haven't even tried MW3...Battlefield is more my game. I may play MW3 for the campaign but the online (even through how many games in that series) has never interested me!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Yeah, the online is the same as all previous installments but the maps are ridiculously complex. I give it a 7/10 overall. Really good story and excellent new guns.

I guess I am used to the relatively easier maps of the previous versions. This one has massive maps and crazy amounts of buildings and other areas to get around. I have just been trying to figure out where to go and get killed all the time.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic