[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

Movember

All off-topic discussion goes here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 pm
I know I'm kinda late starting this thread since we're already into Movember but by now everyone has heard about it. I realize that making this thread is kinda tacky but i'm growing a Mo for the first time this year and heck its for a good cause even if I look ridiculous for a few weeks. We're actually doing it through work so there's a Pepsico team and so far we're ranked #3 nationally!

So far I have $0.00 in donations so anything that could be offered would be well appreciated.

The address to donate is http://ca.movember.com/ and my name is Mark Mota so you can look me up and donate to me if you choose to.

If anyone else is signed up I'll donate to them too. Let's raise some money for a good cause!
Special Thanks To Racki For The Signature!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:05 am
Just a shout out to say thanks to Hemmerlady for donating to me. It's greatly appreciated!!

P.S. We had a vote at work for who had the best 'stache and i won $70 so i'm gonna donate that to Movember too.
Special Thanks To Racki For The Signature!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am
:) No problemo. Nice of you to donate your stache winnings.

Up to the rest of you FOILers to make a couple donations, if you're up for it.
the sultriest singer in the federal league
triforce siggy courtesy adrianl of the OMB

Return to Off-Topic