[ Click to visit the Putting On The Foil Blog ]    

[ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.ca (CANADIAN) through this link ]     [ Support the Foil by shopping on Amazon.com (UNITED STATES) through this link ]

The movie thread.

All off-topic discussion goes here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 pm
otto84 wrote:Finally saw Terminator Salvation last weekend. It was entertaining enough, though the corn factor with the heart thing was a let down. But really, that movie could've been a piece of shit and i still would've enjoyed it because Sam Worthington is just rawr!

Oh and watching Christian Bale be all intense reminded me of that sig you had, Mr M. Gave me a good chuckle.

"What don't you get about it? What don't you f*%king understand? Are you a professional or not? Don't just be sorry, think for one f*%king second!"

:lol:
Special Thanks To Racki For The Signature!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 am
Mr.Majestyk wrote:
otto84 wrote:Finally saw Terminator Salvation last weekend. It was entertaining enough, though the corn factor with the heart thing was a let down. But really, that movie could've been a piece of shit and i still would've enjoyed it because Sam Worthington is just rawr!

Oh and watching Christian Bale be all intense reminded me of that sig you had, Mr M. Gave me a good chuckle.

"What don't you get about it? What don't you f*%king understand? Are you a professional or not? Don't just be sorry, think for one f*%king second!"

:lol:

Bwhahaha! Yup. That's the one.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic